James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding
CHOOSE JAMES HARDIE FIBER CEMENT SIDING
Looking to have the look of wood but not the hassles, upkeep, and costs associated with it? If so, you should consider composite fiber cement siding. It is an excellent and affordable alternative to wood siding.
Fiber cement siding is available in a variety of textures, styles, and siding colors. Mimicking the appearance of wood, it is specially formulated to withstand warping, fading, splintering, cracking, and denting. Composite fiber cement is also fire-resistant, impervious to insects, and suitable for harsh and inclement environments. For a beautiful and natural look with none of the hassles, schedule a free estimate for one of our siding products today!
James Hardie® Fiber Cement Siding
Volpe Enterprises, Inc. only uses the best materials from the most trustworthy manufacturers. This is the reason we are proud to offer durable, fiber-cement James Hardie® siding products with ColorPlus® technology. Take a look at the extensive list of advantages they provide:
James Hardie® Fiber Cement Siding:
- Has the look and warmth of real wood without the maintenance hassles and expensive repairs.
- Is backed by some of the industry’s most comprehensive warranties − up to a 50-year limited transferable product warranty and a15-year finish warranty covering both paint and labor.
- Is put through 41 quality checks during James Hardie’s proprietary manufacturing process to ensure the quality of the product, texture, and finish.
- Is made of only the finest, renewable raw materials and are sustainable products reflecting the James Hardie commitment to the environment.
Now Through December 31st
0% APR* FOR 36 MONTHS**
Request A Siding Quote:
Why James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding?
James Hardie® fiber cement siding products combine beautiful design with exceptional performance. James Hardie has spent over $100 million in research and development and continues to invest in product advancements.
Re-siding with fiber cement is one of the smartest investments that you can make in your house. It is a long-term and low-maintenance solution that adds significant value to your property. As the industry leader, James Hardie® fiber-cement siding is durable, resilient, and most importantly, aesthetic, and beautiful.
Color & Design
When you invest in a fiber cement siding product with James Hardie® ColorPlus® Technology, you can be confident that you’re getting a consistent and quality-controlled product. With a coat of proprietary finish, baked-on under the watch of knowledgeable professionals, you can be sure that the coverage and color will last for years.
Long Lasting Peace of Mind with James Hardie
Fiber cement siding is fire, insect, and rot resistant and can last for more than 50 years. It has been used in commercial buildings for many years, but it has recently gained popularity in residential construction because of its durability.
To learn more about James Hardie fiber cement siding and receive a free estimate for your siding project, give the experts at Volpe Enterprises a call. We are the area’s leading siding contractor, with over 50 years of experience in the home remodeling industry.
Staggered Edge Panel
Straight Edge Panel
HardiePanel® Vertical Siding
Ask for a Fiber Cement Siding Estimate
Installing fiber cement siding is an attractive alternative to natural wood siding and other types of exterior house siding. James Hardie fiber cement technology offers innovative, reliable, and appealing products that embellish your home’s exterior with a unique combination of stylish and lasting materials.
The price range of fiber cement siding installation depends on multiple factors. Instead of guessing, ask experts for advice. Professionals at Volpe Enterprises will help you precisely estimate the costs of installing fiber cement siding on your facility.
Installing Fiber Cement Siding – Hire an Expert or Do It Yourself?
While fiber cement siding installation is not a highly technical project, you may want to consider our expert advice before visiting a local home improvement store and starting your new endeavor.
- To install fiber cement siding, you will need specialized tools. Therefore, if you seek to save money on labor costs, consider how much you will need to spend to purchase other materials (including special tools and equipment) to make your project successful.
- Fiber cement siding installation is a specialized project. It’s harder to install than vinyl siding. Fiber cement planks are not always equal in size, and you need to gauge your building and trim materials. Are you ready to face all challenges?
- Moisture, weather conditions, and sunlight are other factors you must consider before installing fiber cement siding. While your freshly painted construction site may look excellent, some defects can appear months or even years later. It is also easier to maintain fiber cement siding that was installed correctly.
- Consider safety! Are you ready to install fiber cement siding? Fiber cement is heavier than vinyl, making it more difficult to install. Did you consider large, heavy pieces of material often hampering climbing ladders? In addition, installing fiber cement siding in hard-to-reach areas is neither easy nor secure.
We want to ensure you make an informed decision before starting your new project. Even selecting quality fiber cement siding brands does not guarantee success. Do not hesitate to ask for further assistance!
0% APR* For 36 Months on Siding Projects**
*The Home Projects Visa credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., an Equal Housing Lender. Special terms for 3 years (36 months) apply to qualifying purchases of $2,500 or more charged with approved credit. The special terms APR will continue to apply until all qualifying purchases are paid in full. The monthly payment for this purchase will be the amount that will pay for the purchase in full in equal payments during the promotional (special terms) period. The APR for Purchases will apply to certain fees such as a late payment fee or if you use the card for other transactions. For new accounts, the APR for Purchases is 28.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. This information is accurate as of 02/01/2022 and is subject to change. For current information, call us at 1-800-431-5921. Offer expires 12/31/2023.
**Offer is only valid for James Hardie siding. Offer not to be combined with any other discounts, offers, specials, or 0% payment plans and is not valid on previously signed contracts.