The following is the Official Rules & Grand Prize for the 2011 Volpe Enterprises Open House & Charity Silent Auction:
1. ELIGIBILITY: Volpe Enterprises’s “Grand Prize” is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and over the age of 18. All employees of Volpe Enterprises, Inc., all employees of Volpe Roofing, Inc. (“Partner”), all associated agencies and each of their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Sponsor, collectively referred to as “Grand Prize Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate for the Grand Prize. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry for the Grand Prize constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. GRAND PRIZE PERIOD: The GRAND PRIZE entry period begins at 10:00 a.m. on August 6th, 2011 and ends at 2:00 p.m. on August 6th, 2011 (the “Grand Prize Period”). Winner will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Grand Prize Period.
3. GRAND PRIZE ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: During the Grand Prize Period, you may submit an entry form at our Open House only. Fill out the provided form with your name, address, phone number and email address, and enter in the drawing box. Limit One (1) Entry per person, and per household during the Grand Prize Period, regardless of whether a person has more than one address or more than one person uses the same address.
4. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Grand Prize, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each winner by accepting a prize grants to Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees, all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Grand Prize entrant’s name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner. Where necessary, the winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within five (5) business days of attempted notification or the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
5. SELECTION OF GRAND PRIZE WINNERS/ODDS: The potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about August 7th, 2011. Winner will be selected from entries received during the Grand Prize Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Grand Prize Period. The potential winner will be notified via phone to the phone number submitted with the potential winner’s entry within two (2) weeks after the drawing. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, the judge of the Grand Prize, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Grand Prize shall be final and binding. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Grand Prize may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected at random. Any return of prize notification will result in forfeiture of any prize and an alternate winner may, at Sponsor’s discretion, be randomly selected.
6. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize with a total approximate retail value of $500.00 to include: Limo Service for (4) four from your location to Penn’s Landing and back, Dinner for (4) four at Moshulu Resturant. Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. All drinks and gratuity’s are the responsibility of the winner. Limo Service includes 4 hours of drive time and additional hours will be the responsibility of the winner. No substitutions allowed. Grand Prize is only valid Monday – Thursday and is subject to availability and holiday periods.
All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of any Prize package, and are solely the winner’s responsibility, including but not limited to: alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, telephone calls, tips, gratuities and service charges. Trip must be completed by December 1, 2011. Winner and guest(s) must travel together; winner and guest(s) will be required to execute and return a Release of Liability form prior to receipt of prize. A guest may not be a minor unless the winner is his/her parent/legal guardian.
7. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Grand Prize, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Grand Prize Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Grand Prize; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Grand Prize, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Grand Prize is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Grand Prize (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Grand Prize (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the Entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Grand Prize or any website operated by the Grand Prize Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Grand Prize Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Grand Prize or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Grand Prize information.
9. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By participating in the Grand Prize, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold Volpe Enterprises, Inc., Partner(s) and their agents and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Grand Prize or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Grand Prize or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of Pennsylvania.
10. PERSONAL INFORMATION: By entering for the Grand Prize, you agree to the use of your personal information as described above.
11. RULES/WINNERS’ LIST REQUESTS: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Volpe Enterprises, Inc. Official Rules/Winners List Request, 3238 W. Germantown Pike, Norristown, PA 19403. Requests for winners’ lists must be received within three months after the end of the Grand Prize Period.
12. SPONSOR: WMGK 102.9 FM